850-650 highway bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

850-650 highway bars

Will highway bars from a GS850 fit on a GS650?

Scott,

I can't say for sure, but if you're talking about a GS650G, probably not. The engines are different internally and the GS650G engine is substantially more narrow.

That being said, I used to ride a GS650G with KG brand highway/crash bars. The KG rig was attached to the frame with 4 U-bolts. A setup like that might work on both machines.

I have seen highway bars for GS850G on Ebay, and imagine that if you look regularly, you'll find a set. But you'll have a harder time finding them made specifically for the GS650G.

Good luck.

tom
    sigpic[Tom]

“The greatest service this country could render the rest of the world would be to put its own house in order and to make of American civilization an example of decency, humanity, and societal success from which others could derive whatever they might find useful to their own purposes.” George Kennan

Comment

99% sure that your answer is no. even a G to and L model they won't fit the same displacement bike... gotta find the exact year and model in my opinion. I tried a couple bad blows before oldcorps hooked me up!

Comment

Working...
      X