Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think?

Here's where I bought it:

This is where I am now, I'm still waiting on my lights, should be here tomorrow or Friday, and I'm changing to Sport Demons as well (on Friday). I'm not sure about the gauges, The speedo doesn't work for some reason, but Legally I have to have it.

Oh and I'm waiting for it to get warm so I can paint it.

This is what I'm going for until I have the money to just get it.

Good start

Looks like a good start. Stay with it and you will have the bike you want. Takes time a some work, some cash, but when you are done it will be yours.
    80 GS850GT " Are we having fun yet! "

Comment

I've always like the dual headlight setup and was thinking about doing the same thing

Comment

Have you found dual headlights for a GS? I'd like to put those on my 1100.

Comment

I have seen a dual headlight for a SV650 which I'm sure could be adapted to the GS

Kind of like these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dual-...QQcmdZViewItem
          Last edited by Guest; 03-30-2006, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Those are hot, but not for 100 bucks. Would look killer on a GS though.

Comment

I used these on my project bike. I don't remember where I bought them or how much I paid.

http://asiapac.clickandbuild.com/cnb...dCategoryID=25

They aren't as bug eyed to me, just an opinion.

Comment

Those are pretty cool too. I guess I'll have to fab sumpin up. Make a culmination of good stuff for one rad thing.:-D

Comment

I got a set off a CBR900RR that I should be able to modify into submission. for $20!

Comment

I need to find out the OD of my forks first. The brackets I have on there are too small and look stupid.

Comment

Of the things I eBay'ed:
                      The Master Cylinder was a direct swap, the calipers didn't fit, but that wasn't why I won the auction so no loss. The lights are going to be a pain to "engineer" but it'll get done.

I just finished swapping the gauges tonight, I got all of the lights working correctly, I'm not sure on the tach because I have the wheel off and don't want to start it; but should be right. And hopefully the speedo is correct, everything I've read said that they would though.

Comment

lights

should work good like a set for my gs1100gk

Comment

Okay I finally stopped being lazy and took pictures with the Headlights.

Comment

I like it...how bad was the fab work on the lights? They look almost "factory"ish.

Comment

Dang cool, man- I like it. Who needs a Speed Four?
                              Currently bikeless
                              '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                              '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Working...
                              X