Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like my FEW mods??

I havent really done a lot!!

Took out the rear fender which included the light mount so i had to get creative....it's temp, i want to take fiberglass and bondo and fill in the reflector holes and fill in the huge hole in the rear and french some led's in there.

Got ride of the HUGE blinkers front and rear.

Changed the headlight to a super white of some kind, from a local sped shop.

Corbin seat, most noticable mod probably.

I painted it myself...wet sand to 1600 on all plastic....black primer(3 coats), flat black paint(2 coats) and a silver metal flake followed by a clear coat which unfortuantely gave it more shine then i wanted so now i shall repaint completely with no metal flake and a flat clear...i want it to match my flat black Scorpion helmet in case you want to see what color i want it to be!!

Appearance AND Performance mod would be handlebars...just some ebay $20 drag bars! turned out quite nice...had to get a shorter clutch cable cuz the original one kept snapping under so much slack meant more twists and tighter turns i guess....works better now!

I am trying to find some newer gsxr inverted forks for a meaner look not to mention the handling improvements! So i've heard!!

Anyway hope you all like so far! \\/
    Last edited by Guest; 04-07-2006, 08:52 PM.

Looks good, like what I'm going for too, The only thing I would say is that with your tail light recessed so far into the rear cowl, it's hard to see.

Comment

Looks good, especially the cleaned up rear fender. Similar to what I did to mine.

Comment

I love it! What seat is that? I know you said corbin but I didnt know they made them for these bikes?

Comment

Working...
        X