Corbin Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corbin Seat

Can anyone tell me the brand and model number of a seat that is extremely confortable for long distance runs and that will fit a GS650GL (Stock is Step Seat) with little or no modding? Well, I guess I could do some modding. But the easier the better..reason: stock seat falling apart. thanks in advance people.

Try any upholstery shop.
    Any one that does car interiors can refoam your seat.
    I had a guy here in MA do mine and it's great.
    Cost was about $100 and worth it!

Where in Maine?
    Keith
    -------------------------------------------
    1980 GS1000S, blue and white
    2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Originally posted by GS650L_Maine
      Can anyone tell me the brand and model number of a seat that is extremely confortable for long distance runs and that will fit a GS650GL (Stock is Step Seat) with little or no modding? Well, I guess I could do some modding. But the easier the better..reason: stock seat falling apart. thanks in advance people.

THis place is in Lawrence, MA: http://boston.citysearch.com/profile/4664340

The mainly do auto seats, but the will do anything. The have an awesome reputation as far as quality.

Comment

Rich,
        when I went in there, they didn't even want to talk to me!!

I went up broadway to..........forget the name
        it's on the corner of broadway and merrimack street, near Manzi dodge.....
        Keith
        -------------------------------------------
        1980 GS1000S, blue and white
        2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Thanks

Okay thanks guys, I will take the seat to an upholsterer, $100 sounds reasonable, for some reason I thought it would be more.

Comment

Originally posted by KGB
            Rich,
            when I went in there, they didn't even want to talk to me!!

I went up broadway to..........forget the name
            it's on the corner of broadway and merrimack street, near Manzi dodge.....
            I know of a buddy who got a snowmobile seat recovered there (this was a few years ago. Maybe now they are totally out of powersports seats and such.

GS650L Maine, heres a link to some pics of my Corbin Gunfighter saddle for my 1100E:
            Last edited by Guest; 04-09-2006, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X