New bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New bars

Has anyone put drag type bars on a Gs650l or similar? I'd like to change the bars, they don't agree with my wrists. I was also wondering if I needed 7/8 or 1 inch bars?

7/8". Take a look at Daytona and Superbike bend bars. Not as flat as drag bars but lower and narrower than stock. Drag bars will be just about as bad as clipons for longer trips. http://www.oldbikebarn.com/motorcycl...age=10&Start=0

Comment

drag bars

I had some on my 83 GS750T for many years,they finally took a toll on my wrist.Two summers ago I went to some euro bars with a rise and slight pullback and man what a great improvement they are.:-D
      Last edited by Guest; 04-13-2006, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Those look like the factory bars on my radian. (referring to the euro bars) I find them to be quite comfortable.

Allen
        Last edited by Guest; 04-13-2006, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tracy borchert
          I had some on my 83 GS750T for many years,they finally took a toll on my wrist.Two summers ago I went to some euro bars with a rise and slight pullback and man what a great improvement they are.:-D
          Euro bars much better now!\\/

Comment

Euro's on an L.

Comment

Thanks all for the input, the euro or superbike bars look nice. Who sells euro type bars?

Comment

I missed a sentence. Superbike and euro bars about the same??? Again thanks for all the input and help.

Comment

Originally posted by rayzor52
                  Thanks all for the input, the euro or superbike bars look nice. Who sells euro type bars?
                  Old Bike Barn, the link I provided earlier.

Comment

i love my superbike bars.

Comment

They are the best 20 bucks you will spend on your bike if you have an L model! I put on the Euro bars.

Last edited by Guest; 04-14-2006, 08:33 AM.

Comment

and another picture or 3!

Comment

Working...
                        X