Zero Gravity Katana windscreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero Gravity Katana windscreen

Anyone had experience with a www.zerogravity-racing.com replacement screen for an early 80's Katana? I am interested to hear about any recent experience with any aftermarket screen for a Kat.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-19-2006, 07:01 PM.

Originally posted by katanarama
    Anyone had experience with a www.zerogravity-racing.com replacement screen for an early 80's Katana? I am interested to hear about any recent experience with any aftermarket screen for a Kat.
    I took a hit to mine this afternoon :-x took out a quarter sized hole. I am actively looking for a replacement now as well.

Comment

all zero had was a listing for an 80-81 GS1000S and it is not available !!!

Comment

I need two and am in the process of having some made. they will be about 95.00 if anyone is interested. Give me a shout at stunts@telus.net. Maybe we can get a volume discount.

Rob
        KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

Tuna, you called and asked and they said they do not have them or they said they will not be making more?

Originally posted by Can_O_Tuna
          all zero had was a listing for an 80-81 GS1000S and it is not available !!!

http://www.zerogravity-racing.com/sp...zukisptbks.htm

Comment

Tuna, you called and asked and they said they do not have them or they said they will not be making more?
            Krama ; I just went to their site and looked....... If you get a price on one let me know ...for $100, I might just make one myself out of 1/4" poly for about $15. I can just use mine as a template. For now I found most of what was knocked out behind the screen and I'll goop it back together... mine is painted black on the inside and I'll just repaint. Similar to your quote i'l just get the bandsaw out I just emailed Zero and asked I'll let you know when they reply.
            Last edited by Guest; 04-20-2006, 03:31 PM.

Comment

I heard somewhere that Maier still makes replacement screens for GS "ES" models. Maybe they still make a Kat screen?

Comment

Got a reply from Zero Gravity:

No, I'm sorry we don't make any screens for this model. You might contact Leif Gustafsson at 1-888-824-3443. He makes windscreens for vintage bikes and may be able to help you. Good luck.....ZG JVS wrote:
                Does your company make a windscreen for a 1982 Suzuki GS1000S Katana? It is not listed on your site.
                Thanks
                Jim

Comment

thanks for the info. Did you ever follow up with Leif Gustafsson? If not let me know & I will.

Comment

thanks for the info. Did you ever follow up with Leif Gustafsson? If not let me know & I will.
                    No I havent....Carter Turk said he has dealt with him and the cost is apx $90

see; http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...ad.php?t=90450

It's probably going to be a few weeks til I get arournd to this.. I've got a ton of other (non bike ) stuff to get to

Comment

Check out http://www.bikescreen.com/search.asp do a search for 1100 Katana. They have three sizes and a bunch of differant colors.
                      Last edited by Guest; 04-27-2006, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Got some pics from Carter Turk via email:

Can O Tuna, here are a few pictures of the screen. Light smoke 3" taller.
                        You can get the black trim around too. I chose not to.

Comment

Working...
                        X