Tank wanted HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tank wanted HELP!!

Cannot ride hubby's bike cos he's having leak problems with his tank, no sooner has he sealed one does he find another (around the seals). It turn's out that the bike is a GSX400 impulse 1994, after much searching. Can anyone help source a tank in the UK? or advise on an altenative that will fit. Cos I miss having a blast on his. mine's a virago (will not part with it but not built for speed) any help would be appreciated. ta suz

have you tried Kreem or POR15? it coats the ENTIRE Tank and should seal all leaks...

Comment

POR-15 Fuel Tank Repair

How big are the leaks? pinhole type of leaks? if SO then definitely use POR-15 Motorcycle Fuel Tank Repair Kit. I had the same plus rust on the entire inside of the tank and it fixed it COMPLETELY, now looks better than new on the inside and will probably outlast the bike...all in all $50CDN for the kit with shipping, so 20-30 british pounds...

Check it out here, I highly recommed this product to anyone. Just make sure to follow the instructions properly and DON'T CUT CORNERS.

==================================================
      1979 GS1000E

"NEVER MESS WITH A GS"
      "The less you know, the more you believe."
      "We thought that we had the answers, it was the questions we had wrong."

Comment

Working...
      X