crash bars???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...f-dc12be4eecab[/QUOTE]

Yor bike looks nice. I too have an 850GL. How do you like your handlebars? Did you put those on yourself or buy the bike like it is?

I replaced the stock "buckhorn" style with the stock bars from an 850G and they're much better, but I was thinking of going to somrthing else.

Comment

emjay wow hey thx for the comments on my GS850L. no, I didnt put the bars on myself. I got it the way you see it, but i did have to do a BUNCH of electrical. As, for the way she rides....GREAT!!! I love the bars and the way they feel, but if you look close at my pic. You can see a lil gash in the paint. The kill switch/start box hits my tank when i turn hard right. The same when i turn hard left, the horn and signal box hit my tank on the left side. so ... if you dont care about the paint, get drag bars. If you do care, go another route.

Wandering Idiot yes the seat is great. there have been many time that i thought , " Man if this seat didnt have the step, my a$$ would have blown right off the back of the bike"

OK GUYS im still looking for a used set of crashbars. will a set from a 79 GS850 fit my 82 GS850L ?????

Comment

Working...
      X