custom bike of the month on GSR???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom bike of the month on GSR???

so many dudes custom the bike how about a monthly or quarterly showcase to see them?? what do you guys think. I have suggested it on letters to editor. it would be nice to see some of the kool ideas that are put together on the site don't you think?? I know I would like to see them. I don't have time to keep up with all the threads but hate to miss out on a nice ride.
    Just a thought.
    KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Man, you put this everywhere buddy

I replied to the on in Perf mods...

Comment

NOpe Just the the mod sections
      KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

I would be into that.
        Wouldnt be that hard since we already have a bike of the month. Just add another pic to it?

Comment

hear that

That sounds good to me too! It would be great to see some of the customizing ideas others have on the Ol GS's.\\/

Comment

I dig the customs

Would be nice to see a streetfighter up there once in a while....

Comment

I think that's a great idea, or at least just allow real custom bikes on the front page. I'm not talking somebody added chrome to the brake calipers or some lame stuff. I'm talking a full blown custom job. That'd be great to see a modernized, street fighterized, or chopperized GS. They can look really damn good as some of the guys on here have shown.

It'd be nice to see anything just to have some more inspiration for my GS850 project. I've got a full length rear fender now and the seat's almost done btw. Muahahaha.

Comment

I think it would real cool idea. It's always neat to see what one can do to old school bike. I say bring it on!!!! Lets see what's out there.
                Plus its always nice to get some ideas from the far side so to say.

Comment

I have a highly modified GS 750/1394. Id be gald to show it off

Comment

do i win as no one has put a photy up

Comment

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe tell me what frame that is! That CANT "just" be an HD frame.........

Comment

the frame was built by a company here in the uk for me called cycle haven,everything on it lectric box ,battery box, handle bar grips, exhaust,sissy bar,all done in stainless,with a set of stainless forwards which i took off as the wife sometimes uses the bike and as shes only 5' 2" she couldnt reach them,the bike will be changed again in september when the m,o,t runs out
                        Last edited by Guest; 04-29-2006, 04:51 AM.

Comment

I dont know if you win, but you sure have my vote! What a cool looking chopped gs!
                          future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

Im sure some of you have seen my bike but here it is again

Comment

one more the other side

Comment

Working...
                              X