No announcement yet.

custom bike of the month on GSR???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry ive prolly told you this before. your bike is totally awesome !!!! one day mine will be more like yours !!! i would love to have a turbo !!! your bike and others is what is what inspired me to do my bike the way it is. your bike definately should be considered for custom bike of the month !!! you have my vote !!!!

Comment

Larry,

Ditto what Duke said.

That is a very sharp looking GS, looks super clean. Nice job!

Comment

Fern,

that is a sweet lookin 1150 too........................
        KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

i'm in

Originally posted by tracy borchert
          That sounds good to me too! It would be great to see some of the customizing ideas others have on the Ol GS's.\\/
          I'll throw mine in the hat too.8)

Comment

Larry, Fern

Fantastic! what more can I say?, both your bikes are exactly my cup of tea! (I'm English! but you guessed that ... right?) ;O)

Larry, what seat unit is that? I have a highly modded GSX1100ET that your design of seat would look just fine on.
            I'll post a new pic when I get her back after the final service / engine check / dyno as I have now changed quite a few things since the last photo on here

I think a photo dedicated to "old skool" metal designed to outshine / outclass todays machines would be a great idea, even better if they are tuned for balls out power too!

I live in Hope

Comment

Gus It The Stock Seat I Cut And Had A Upholstry Shop Recover It.where I Sit Has Corbin Mesh Like Stuff. They Called It Vw Material

Comment

Message To Larry T

Man,your Bike Would Be Too Fast For Any Sane Person To Ride.wicked Looking Ride Man.
                future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

Katman, Gus,

Thanks for the nice words <grin>

Comment

Fern That a sweet looking 1150

Comment

There has to be alot more custom GSs out there

Comment

200.00 gk

houdy ive been lookin around this site for awile been hooked on gs bikes for awile this is my first of three i presently own now

Comment

Working...
                        X