Will lowering blocks work on 1000L?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will lowering blocks work on 1000L?

I was worried about clearance between the rear shock and the disc brake caliber.

i was wondering if anyone made them.if so,who?how much?
    future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

Aren't you making the forward controls? I would think fabing some up would be much cheaper and easier.

Comment

yes,i am making the forward controls, and absolutely ic could fab some up,but i dont even know what they look like or where they gon on the bike.once i see some i could make them over and over if anyone else is interested.
        future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

There you go buddy:-D

Comment

thanks for the picture.where do they go in the suspension.

Comment

4614387572 check this out on ebay it should work as long as ypur bike is a chain drive

Comment

blocks

Originally posted by ron bayless
                thanks for the picture.where do they go in the suspension.
                Here's a look at mine on my 750T.8-)

Comment

Originally posted by graham harron
                  4614387572 check this out on ebay it should work as long as ypur bike is a chain drive
                  Thanks for the link. I bought them. Ron i'll let you know more when I figure it out.

Comment

Hey tracy did you lower the front also. I'm thinking of just lowering the rear giving it a little rake in the front.

Comment

Originally posted by gotjeepzj
                      Hey tracy did you lower the front also. I'm thinking of just lowering the rear giving it a little rake in the front.
                      Just a little, about 3/4" so the bike sits more level from front to back.

Comment

Originally posted by tracy borchert
                        Here's a look at mine on my 750T.8-)
                        What a great looking bike!
                        I hope mine looks that nice one of these days.

Comment

Message To Trach Borchert

I See Your Bike, But Still Cant Tell Where The Lowering Blocks Are.are They Where The Shocks Mount At The Top Or Something?

Comment

Ron, it's down on the bottom of the shock, moving the low side rearward a bit, therefore lowering the bike. Seems to me it won't work on my bike though since the shock mounts to the diff on the left side.

Comment

oOOH.i SEE.YEP,BET IT WOULD BE HARD TO MAKE SOME THAT WOULD WORK ON CERTAIN GS BIKES.

Comment

Working...
                              X