S100 Engine Brightener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S100 Engine Brightener

This stuff is amazing! The "black" on my GS1100GLD was a little faded and lacked any luster at all. Now it looks new again. The stuff is expensive ($8.95 for a small spray can), but worth every penny.

I just went and picked up a new can of that stuff. It really is great! I used it on my 1150 when I got her out of storage two years ago. The first application has lasted this long. I could actually go without applying it for awhile, but I am getting her ready for a show-and-shine event on Sunday. Considering it will outlast and out perform armor-all type stuff, it is actually not priced that bad. A little goes a long way.

85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
    79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

Have to grab me some of that for the T.

Comment

The S100 stuff is the true ticket. I just got a bottle of their wheel cleaner, and finally got ALL the brake dust off from between the machined aluminum ribs in the spokes. It was 15 bucks for a little bottle, and I think I definitely used more than I needed.

Comment

Originally posted by mixongw
          This stuff is amazing! The "black" on my GS1100GLD was a little faded and lacked any luster at all. Now it looks new again. The stuff is expensive ($8.95 for a small spray can), but worth every penny.
          Do you just spray it on the engine or what? I would like to get some also but dont know who carries it.

Comment

I had my local Suzuki dealer order it for me. It is available through most dealers. For more information: http://www.s100.com/

Comment

Spray it on like Armor-all. Let it sit awhile, and wipe off. I can only find it at the local Harley shop.
              85 GS1150E May '06 BOM

Comment

I'll vouch for all the S100 products as well. I got thier Engine Britener on CragAntlers' advice and it was so good I decided to try thier other products. The Cycle cleaner works well. When I want to make the bike look good (rarely), I use that stuff.
                Currently bikeless
                '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

I bought some of this stuff two years ago from Paparo Performance shop and have yet to try it. Every one I have spoken to both online and in person swear by this stuff. I now have a machine worthy of it so I'll be trying it soon

Comment

How does it work on the oxidized stuff?
                    Like on the engine fins?
                    Keith
                    -------------------------------------------
                    1980 GS1000S, blue and white
                    2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Originally posted by KGB
                      How does it work on the oxidized stuff?
                      Like on the engine fins?
                      I'm not sure... I don't have any oxidation. But the fins behind the cylinders were a little faded. It brought that area back to life.
                      85 GS1150E May '06 BOM

Comment

Working...
                      X