Added some more Bling today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added some more Bling today

To match my braided oil cooler lines, I added braided drain hoses, and put braided lines on the gas line, vacuum line, and crankcase breather. What do you think? Man, it's nice having Summit Racing in town!:-D

click for larger..

85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
    79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

What do I think? I think your a kin to Keith Krause when it comes to the GS1000! Very nice Bruce!

Comment

Mine will NEVER look as good as Keith's, but it should turn out nice. Can't wait to get my parts back from the paint shop!\\/
      85 GS1150E May '06 BOM

Comment

lookin pretty trick slick!!
        KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

Originally posted by renobruce
          To match my braided oil cooler lines, I added braided drain hoses, and put braided lines on the gas line, vacuum line, and crankcase breather. What do you think? Man, it's nice having Summit Racing in town!:-D

click for larger..

You do plan on riding this bike right???? (I just want to be sure you're not building a "lawn flamingo" bike that just sits in the yard looking pretty.....)

Comment

You pimp'in that ride?.....looks cool man. 8)

Comment

Bruce, That is really nice looking. What kind of breather or seperator do you have on the engine breather line under the seat? Ray
              "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded" -Yogi Berra
              GS Valve Shim Club http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=122394
              1978 GS1000EC Back home with DJ
              1979 GS1000SN The new hope
              1986 VFR700F2 Recycled

Comment

Originally posted by Road_Clam
                You do plan on riding this bike right???? (I just want to be sure you're not building a "lawn flamingo" bike that just sits in the yard looking pretty.....)
                I've been riding the heck out of it... getting it tuned just right. And I love it! It's a different ride than my 1150, but it is smooth and powerfull.
                85 GS1150E May '06 BOM

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostgs1
                  Bruce, That is really nice looking. What kind of breather or seperator do you have on the engine breather line under the seat? Ray
                  I bought the breather filter at the Suzuki dealership. I can't remember, but I think it is a Uni-filter. And I don't think I like it. I pukes out alot of steamy-smokey stinky stuff. And you don't put any oil on it. I think I will try a K&N and see if there is any difference.
                  85 GS1150E May '06 BOM

Comment

Looks really good... Crap, now I feel inspired to fix mine up :-D

Comment

Working...
                    X