Saddlebags On A Gs 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saddlebags On A Gs 1000

How In The Heck Do You Mount Saddlebags On One Of These Bikes? They Dont Even Have Any Fender Struts Or Anything.how Do You Do It?
    future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Hi

On my Gs1000gl I bolted the Givi bags onto the sissy bar,Sinse it is bolted I mounted the rear blinkers into the bags.I think it looks ok....

Comment

I use a set of leather throw over bags. Throw them over the back seat, use a bungee cord to secure them to the seat and away I go!

I put 4,000km one one trip like that last May. Never a problem.

Comment

Thanks Guys.hey Rake! Wazzup! Just Missed A Bunch Of Rides With Southern Cruisers Since My Bike Was Apart Going Through The Trial And Error Fabrication Thing For The Controls Right Now.hope To Be Riding It In 2 Days.
        future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

One More Thing.i Have Decided Not To Make My Bike Customized.i Am Just Going To Paint It,get Rid Of The Hump On The Back Seat, And Make My Forward Controls.my Controls Design Is Now Changed.it Will Require Some Plasma Cutting Of Templates But The New Look Will Be Just Like What You See In Catalogues.problem Is, The Cost Will Have To Be More.whatever They Charge Me Will Be Added To The Regular $299.95 Price I Had Intended.

Comment

I zip tied mine to the fram and to a coil on the shock

Comment

Working...
            X