Interested in lowering your bike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fat_sac
    Good to know for future reference. This won't be the last one I lower. What about the eye-clevis style shock? Have you found anything that fits the 1000L?
    I haven't really looked, the 850 is all I have atm and it is a shaftie. You might check with Old Bike Barn to see if they have a shorter version of these: http://www.oldbikebarn.com/part.php?...ategory=Shocks The GL1000 (Honda) takes the same shock (I believe), and I would assume that they will work for the 1000L.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-23-2006, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by steely
      I haven't really looked, the 850 is all I have atm and it is a shaftie. You might check with Old Bike Barn to see if they have a shorter version of these: http://www.oldbikebarn.com/part.php?...ategory=Shocks The GL1000 (Honda) takes the same shock (I believe), and I would assume that they will work for the 1000L.
      Cool thanx. I'll give them a call.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMike
        Priority (2-3days) = $12.60
        Parcel (7-10days) = $11.71
        Overnight = $36.65

Insurance = $2.30
        Tracking = $0.55
        Priority is cool. I hate that a 5 day difference is only 90 cents, lol. so 92.60? you accept paypal?

Comment

Originally posted by fat_sac
          Priority is cool. I hate that a 5 day difference is only 90 cents, lol. so 92.60? you accept paypal?
          Sure do. I'll pm you the info. You sure you don't want insurance or tracking?

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMike
            Sure do. I'll pm you the info. You sure you don't want insurance or tracking?
            I'm straight. I have little, but enough faith in our shipping systems. I do want you to add tracking to it though. So I'll PP you 93.15

Comment

Working...
            X