Were To Find Stock Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were To Find Stock Parts

I have a 82 gs1100 and need to find stock parts , stuff like the rubber pices that the side panles clip into . fork bearings, and stock tail light lens
    is there a web site were I can find this stuff

Originally posted by ROBERT G
    I have a 82 gs1100 and need to find stock parts , stuff like the rubber pices that the side panles clip into . fork bearings, and stock tail light lens
    Ebay. For the side panel grommets I just use some from Home Depot meant for electrical work.

Comment

Originally posted by ROBERT G
      I have a 1983 GS750T and I just ordered new tank bolts,tank grommets, rear fender bolts and oil cap from a local dealer.I was amazed I can still get new (replacement) parts for my 23 year old beast!:shock:

Comment

dealers can get some of the stuff.there is andersens vintage parts,old bike barn,and if you are rich there is bikebandit.com, and then of course ebay, and lastly there are often parts bikes here for sale.
        future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

Originally posted by ron bayless
          dealers can get some of the stuff.there is andersens vintage parts,old bike barn,and if you are rich there is bikebandit.com, and then of course ebay, and lastly there are often parts bikes here for sale.
          Be careful with Anderson. Check the Deadbeat section for a thread on them.

Comment

You could try Bells Suzuki (Lexington USA). Most of these parts are still avaliable from Suzuki parts dealer but you may have to wait for some bits to arrive from Japan.

Have a look around on the net search for people near to where you live you'd be supprised at what you might find. The other option is to do some autojumbles, it amazing what you can find just like ebay. (Watch out for rip-off postage charges!)

Where abouts are you USA/UK or somewhere else?

Suzuki mad

GS1000E 1981
            GSX1100ESD nearly back together.

Comment

I'm in AURORA IL. west of CHICAGO , I was not sure if dealers were still selling parts for older bikes
              Ya I have seen he rip off shipping cost of some places. I laugh at the ones that I have seen on EBAY , 99 cents for the part $79.00 to ship
              thanks for heads up

Comment

Try here:arrow:
                Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                2000 Kawasaki Concours
                Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Have you ever checked www.bikebandit.com

Comment

Been having fantastic results with Mr. Cycles. http://www.mrcycles.com/

If its on the fiche they can get it. Very good pricing also.

Comment

http://www.thriftyrider.com I have never ordered from them but you can select parts from the actual fiche for your bike. I believe that you may still be able to order the parts that show as discontinued. I don't think they show up if they are not available. I use the fiche for reference quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X