my gs450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my gs450

well the thread over at the new owners is 3 pages long, and i am not really a new owner anymore. Here are a couple of pics of my bike, plus a sneak peak of our newest project (the one with the silverish tank)

One thing the pics don't show, we mounted the instrument cluster 1.5 inches lower.
    the tank? mystery brand, generic handlebar, Mustang seat for a harley with custom mounts, Maxxis tires, generic levers, rattle can paint job on the frame.

did you pick the new one up in Santa BArbara? are you guys down/up here in SB?

Comment

yeah, we're near downtown SB, Bath and Arrellaga. Our neighboor gave us the second bike.

Comment

we gotta get together and maybe you can give me some hints and advice on my GS 700 that I am putting back together

Im in Goleta ucsb Family housing

Comment

hmm we're just learning as we go along. How much work does your 700 need?

I don't think we've that much advice, except maybe not to put the carbs upside down . don't use old gas the first time you start it back up

Comment

if you really have to use old gas usr the octane addative stuff. as far as the carbs upside down....... did that on my first project bike in 91 hmmm that one was a gs550e

anyway my 700 its just minor things now all the major stuff has been fixed I need a right turn signal Front, both mirrors, and now I need to get a left handle bar no biggy.. Tri county motor cycle salvage in Ventura, they have some good stuff if you need anything. They are only open wed-fri 900am - 500 pm

I have my GS in storage out here in goleta so I can't really work on it on a wim talk yto you soon

Comment

Working...
            X