No announcement yet.

Tribal GS Done ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

klhilberg i am. been ridin every chance i get !!!

Comment

i like it

myself though i would of done the wheels black with a red stripe
      as whole red wheels scare me lol

still looks teh muts nuts though

Comment

8-) DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is beautiful. Good job man.8)

Comment

Yep - very nice job!

Comment

excellent wurk m8 - needs a slightly larger headlight dont ya think

Comment

Here's my bike. 1980 Suzuki GS 1100 E. Slightly modified.

Comment

Hector you should think about doing usd front fork upgrade, and going with a 180 rear tire. you would not believe the difference in the handling and the braking is like night and day. the 180 will fit in your what looks to be an 82 or 83 model swingarm. what kind of engine work have you done to the bike ?? i love the look of the bike the way it is. all of this work can be done very easy. i know a guy wo sells kits to do it. the modern rubber is awesome !!! there is a thread on this site that show all of the work i done it is under the tribal gs.
                Last edited by Guest; 03-24-2007, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xDUKEx View Post
                  ... about doing usd front fork upgrade, and going with a 180 rear tire... the 180 will fit in your what looks to be an 82 or 83 model swingarm... i know a guy wo sells kits to do it.
                  A guy sells kits to do this?
                  I need to know more! Tell me who, tell me who - (PM me if you must.) I'm getting tired of trying to scrounge peices and parts.

Comment

I like it , but would like it more with a left mirror, signals, and a chain guard in matching colors., That would make it really cool 8)

Comment

Sweet ride, glad to hear you're happy with the improved handling and braking. :-D

Comment

Duke, i've said before and i'll say it again, that bike is bad azz!!!

Comment

ready for ridin season

did some gaskets this winter , valve cover , new oil pan and gasket, new plugs, new cheng shin tires and removed the tribal graphics. also changed the bars to moto cross. havnt seen it leak a drop yet !!!
                          Last edited by Guest; 04-06-2008, 08:10 PM.

Comment

I'm diggin it man! I like the red wheels, it's really unique

I have those same bars on my 450, they came off of a Honda 400EX 4-wheeler
                            Last edited by Guest; 04-06-2008, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X