No announcement yet.

New Seat Cover is on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No no... scott... there's def one for our bikes. Look around other places for the seat replacement covers.... that should be virtually identical to the one shown at the top of this thread. DK used to carry them, dont know where they went because I'll need one too

Comment

So I was eyeballing my seat last night wondering what could be done about the low position and the lack of decent padding and saw the old familiar "Hang 2" sticker that's been under it since I got the bike. I figured it was some decal that a PO had put under there. Didn't think much about it. Then I noticed the stamped/molded into the pan was a large "H" and below a large "2". Hmm.. H2...... Hang 2???? Off to the internet. Well. I guess Hang 2 is an aftermarket seat maker. Go figure. I can't find anything more about them.

Does anyone know anything about them?

Comment

I bought my replacement seat cover from JC Whitney. It's a Saddlemen cover, fits quite well too. I am going to get gel pads though, to make it more comfortable on long rides.

Comment

Excellent Dan, thanks!

Scott, check here: http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/I...14634710400301

Comment

J_C & DanTheMan thanks for the suggestions. I tried what I had book marked for parts sites and added JC Whitney. They are winning so far. Partly due to the fact that they actually have it. Picture shown is not the same as stock but certainly something I can live with. Who knows what it will actually look like upon arrival. Currently the foam is in great shape, so I'd like to get something on there despite the fact that I'm not really riding it.

gs54, is your seat stock? On mine the sissy bar is seperate, not part of the seat. look here for the cover JCWhitney lists.
            Last edited by Guest; 07-19-2006, 05:31 PM.

Comment

nice lookin seat

Comment

Working...
              X