look who's wearing gold...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arion
    Thanks man. That does suck 'cause I really like the way that body looks. So now let me ask would a '80 GS1100 engine fit nicely in an '82 GS1100 frame? I just got this bike and I have SO much work to do. Just trying to get an understanding of compatibility issues with other years/makes. Thanks!
    Here's what ya need right here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GS-11...QQcmdZViewItem

Later,
    Bob T.
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

The bike looks great man!
      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Nice looking bike there with the bling bling lol

Comment

Let me get my 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Arion
            Thanks man. That does suck 'cause I really like the way that body looks. So now let me ask would a '80 GS1100 engine fit nicely in an '82 GS1100 frame? I just got this bike and I have SO much work to do. Just trying to get an understanding of compatibility issues with other years/makes. Thanks!
            Now that you can do with no issue. The motors are externally the same between those years, and the motor mounts are identical, so there is some good news.
            Currently bikeless
            '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
            '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Originally posted by solo suzuki
              Woah!
              thanks everyone for all the positive feedback! \\/

i'm getting used to the bling factor, i think the next step would be to install a chandelier in the garage. :-D

Forget the chandelier....you need a Disco ball. Bike really looks great.

Comment

Awesome looking ride you have there Claude, kudo's man :-D

Comment

Nice ride....you get the gold cup

Comment

Working...
                  X