My gs650e from from under the paint gun~again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My gs650e from from under the paint gun~again

Well i decided the first paint job i did on my gs sucked after staring at it for a while so i did it again this time with a brilliant black and orange flames whatcha think?

Bikes pretty much done ceppt im waiting on the turn signal switch.

Looks nice!

I like the turn signals too..
    1980 Gs550e....Not stock... :)

Comment

Hey....I thought you put that thing on E-bay????

Looks nice though.....:-D

Bob T.
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I did put it on ebay but so many people told me to finish it before i sell it so i took it down.

Comment

I liked it when you had the Red Suzuki on it...But, this looks cool as well..
          I almost bid on your bike!! I was waiting for the last minute So much hard work you put into it, and it looks GREAT!! Did you ever get the carb problem fixed??
          Good luck!!

Comment

Looks great!!

Just a little something on the side covers, just MHO
            Keith
            -------------------------------------------
            1980 GS1000S, blue and white
            2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Yeah, I really like that look, but if it were mine I would put "650" in big orange lettering on both side covers and a sweet little black cafe fairing...that would look sweeeet. but like I said. It looks great as is..good job.

Comment

I do have a cafe fairing for it but its cracked and needs to be fixed,im lookinjg to maybe get a set of the orginal gs650e emblems for the side covers.

The carb problem is all fixed and the bike runs great i had it out last week for a short ride and it ran good and was a nice ride.

Comment

Working...
                X