81 450e looking for opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

81 450e looking for opinions

i got this bike for free a year ago from my uncle he was the original owner it only had 20000 miles on it but it sat for about 4 years without being started well about $1500 in a complete engin rebuild she runs like new. the bike was in perfect condition untill someone ran me off the road at about 40 mph and i hit a curb divider and went down the side of the tank got a big gouge down the side the clutch lever snaped the blinkers brokeand the left side head light mount bent i guess it could have been worse but now i have some work to do i painted the bike metallic black im going to put clip on spedo and tach as they to were wrecked i plan on superbike bars from the yammi xs site crome and crome headlight mounts
    over the winter i will polish the engin and im also going to sand the tank and give it a couple more coats of paint to give it a better finish basically im trying to give the bik a cleaner more sportier look any opinions on parts and such would be apreciated i includer some pics
Working...
X