RARE BODY WORK FOR EARLY KATANA (1982 or 1983) ON EBAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RARE BODY WORK FOR EARLY KATANA (1982 or 1983) ON EBAY

I have listed a very rare item for the First Generation Katana on Ebay. It is a full body workup designed to flow with and compliment the design of the Katana. It comes in craptacular yellow and will need a repaint, unless you're fond of Earl Scheib. For anyone that is interested, there are some cool pics of three Katana's with body work that you can see here...

Last edited by Guest; 10-25-2006, 06:12 PM. Reason: Fixing the Link

Originally posted by Guyver View Post
    I have listed a very rare item for the First Generation Katana on Ebay. It is a full body workup designed to flow with and compliment the design of the Katana. It comes in craptacular yellow and will need a repaint, unless you're fond of Earl Scheib. For anyone that is interested, there are some cool pics of three Katana's with body work that you can see here...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=130040557750
    Link does not work.

Comment

This should go in the For Sale section. If you can get the link to work, that is... :-D
      1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
      2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
      2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
      Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Link Fixed

I fixed whatever the problem was with the link. I posted this here in the event someone might miss it in the parts for sale forum and in case anyone wants to see a pic of an early Katana with body work.

Comment

I have three sets of those in my garage.

Dink

Comment

The Same?

Are they all the same in size, shape and color? Where did you get them?

Comment

Two sets are the same as yours, one set is different,of the two the same, one is stock silver the other s gunmetal like my Kat (in fact they are off my Kat removed by a PO)

Dink

Comment

Working...
              X