Streetfightering the chopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissFabulous View Post
    Well, isaac was pretty much asking for that, but in another thread... all in good fun... ugly is in the eye of the beholder!

As in "beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"?

Mark...

Comment

Originally posted by KGB View Post
      So how does that seat work? Come with a jar of preperation h or
      you just tough it up?
      Doesn't sound like Isaac is the one that needs the Prep H.

Comment

Originally posted by pan View Post
        As in "beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"?

Mark...
        That's why I don't trust anyone else to hold my beer.

Comment

Originally posted by MissFabulous View Post
          That's why I don't trust anyone else to hold my beer.
          Good call ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by KGB View Post
            Nice job of taking an ugly bike and making it uglier.

So how does that seat work? Come with a jar of preperation h or
            you just tough it up?

What a hack job
            Do you have any idea how I built that seat, you arrogant ****? Nice job applying your assumptions of my seat into how the rest of the bike was built. What exactly do you see that was a "hack job" on the bike? Are you seriously this stupid?

I like my bike. So do lots of people.

It's not your thing. That's fine, but then you did this pathetic ****: You got mad when I said I don't like how stock GS's look. My solitary opinion enraged you so powerfully that you actually took on a personal vendetta to attack me repeatedly not only in that thread, but in this one.

Now lets see some more petty revenge. Embarrass yourself again, you trite inconsequential bastard.

Originally posted by pan View Post
            OUCH..............that's a bit harsh Keith ;-) not to my taste either but each to their own. A bike only its mother could love?? well maybe.............
            Yeah, me and the dozens of other people who've commented positively in this thread. Think before you make bedfellows with the board's token jackass.

To everybody else, both for and against my bike, thanks for staying with the spirit of progress. This is about loving motorcycles, and that's what you're about.
            Last edited by Guest; 01-17-2007, 12:03 AM.

Comment

just wanna say this is looken awesome sweet look, and yea get rid of the mirrors ! lol i really love making street fighters out of bikes, its really fun and easy and flat black is the best ever lol, fixes everything haha, sweet bike man ! and if your looking for a 1000, got a 1000 shaft drive, runs perfect, just no title, BUT i have a 1000 frame with title sitting right beside it, for sale , not sure where your located but its in ohio hehe. anyways, sweet bike get some dual headlights on there !

Comment

I say " to each his own" you bike has gone through so many transformations that you will find as many fans of your work as you will people who oppose it. I give you a thumbs up on originality and not giving a crap about what anybody else thinks. One question though , Where is your helmet and eye protection?

Comment

Wow, the vitriol has kind of soured me on this thread. Isaac, good luck with your bike. I will post pictures of my modified GS shortly, provided everything goes according to plan. I'm out, keep the rubber side down y'all!
                  Last edited by Guest; 01-17-2007, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by skip View Post
                    I give you a thumbs up on originality and not giving a crap about what anybody else thinks. One question though , [/B]Where is your helmet and eye protection?
                    Thanks for the respect.

As far as your question goes, that was my brother riding the bike for about ten seconds so I could take a picture of it on the roll. He's a far worse photographer than me, so I don't think he could have pulled off the shot. He's not wearing gear because we don't do that when we're riding the bike up and down our street. We never wore gear riding bicycles, so we don't wear gear riding bicycle speed.
                    Last edited by Guest; 01-17-2007, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Isaac, your brother bears a passing resemblance to Ed Norton.

Vegerito I had removed the original mounting brackets for my turn signals, but after seeing your bike I think I may remount them and put the 59 caddy taillights in place of the current turn signals. I had planned on fabbing a single mount for them on top of the rear fender, but after seeing your bike, a separate mount on either side of the fender is starting to look very cool.

Comment

What on the bike looks like a hack job? Are you really that stupid?
                        THE SEAT!
                        That is, without a doubt, the ugliest seat I have ever seen.
                        The wrinkled and puckered uhpolstery may be only temporary. The random blob of foam under it might just be there until you can get it done right. The odd wings covering up the frame rails might serve some purpose. But, until it has a defined shape and a neatly stiched and propely fitting cover, it is hack.
                        Other than that, I kinda like the bike.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by isaac View Post
                          Do you have any idea how I built that seat, you arrogant ****? Nice job applying your assumptions of my seat into how the rest of the bike was built. What exactly do you see that was a "hack job" on the bike? Are you seriously this stupid?

I like my bike. So do lots of people.

It's not your thing. That's fine, but then you did this pathetic ****: You got mad when I said I don't like how stock GS's look. My solitary opinion enraged you so powerfully that you actually took on a personal vendetta to attack me repeatedly not only in that thread, but in this one.

Now lets see some more petty revenge. Embarrass yourself again, you trite inconsequential bastard.

Yeah, me and the dozens of other people who've commented positively in this thread. Think before you make bedfellows with the board's token jackass.

To everybody else, both for and against my bike, thanks for staying with the spirit of progress. This is about loving motorcycles, and that's what you're about.

Issaacc,
                          I expressed my opinion as you have so many times.
                          never once did I resort to childish name calling as you have.
                          Arrogant **** come on give me the rest of the words......
                          I'm an adult, I can take it.
                          Apparently this is beyond your scope as an adult. You are an adult?

So just because I dont like they style of hacking pieces off a motorcycle, yours or anyone else's, that's my opinion.
                          get used to it or have you been coddled all your life? Or maybe with those comfortable shoes, this is a new concept it's called criticism.
                          As to being the boards token jackass, a title I'll relish while on here.

If you truly loved motorcycles, you haven't proven that as of yet with your other posts, then you'd willing accept the critiques of your creation.

Even frankenstein experimented and listened to others, unlike you.
                          Keith
                          -------------------------------------------
                          1980 GS1000S, blue and white
                          2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Keith is the board's token jacka$$? Surely you jest.

Comment

Looks like fun when you hit a big bump...

and land a little farther back on the seat....
                              Cut off everything useful and paint the rest black primer.
                              What an eyesore.
                              Can I be the token jackass too?
                              Last edited by tkent02; 01-17-2007, 05:31 PM.
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMike View Post
                                Keith is the board's token jacka$$? Surely you jest.
                                Not really. He's pulling the same moves as the playground bully in elementary school. He says something he knows is just to infuriate me, then acts like I'm the dick when I react exactly as he expected. It's social manipulation for his own entertainment. He even started his most recent post acting like he's the mature adult here, then ended with insults, the whole time playing down or ignoring the fact that he insulted my bike and me personally instead of just saying "I don't like it" and mentioning why. His words were deliberately spiteful, and he knows damn well why.

Saying my bike is a "hack job" isn't constructive. Telling me the seat is uncomfortable from a thousand miles away isn't constructive. Saying "Nice job of taking an ugly bike and making it uglier" isn't constructive. That's just immature and degrading. Hence, my accusation that KGB is a pathetic piece of ****. Sure it's my opinion, but it's probably a fact. He's doing this to **** with me, plain and simple. That's not gonna teach me **** except that even motorcycle nerds can't get laid, and they're gonna take it out on somebody.

Now that I've seen his bag of tricks, I'll take a guess. He's going to come back with a comment accusing me of either:

1) Being immature
                                2) Being whiny
                                3) Thinking it's a conspiracy
                                4) Being stupid

Hey, KGB, check this out:

I like that bike. I bought it for $350 in pieces, put it together, and have so far modified it with my own two hands for maybe $100 and some of my time. KGB, you don't like it? That's fine. But you didn't leave it at that. You thought it was worth it to be a dick. **** you.
                                Last edited by Guest; 01-17-2007, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X