can some one post a pic for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can some one post a pic for me

I finally got a pic of my bike can some one post it for me if I email it to you?
    Also please give me instructions on how to post a pic.

Originally posted by gotjeepzj View Post
    I finally got a pic of my bike can some one post it for me if I email it to you?
    Also please give me instructions on how to post a pic.
    You should just practice doing it yourself.

Go to www.photobucket.com & set up an account. A free one. Then upload your pictures. That's a learning experience, too. But cheer up. We all go through it.

After your picture is uploaded, click on the little box under it. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on the "generate html code" button. That will take you to another page. Highlight the string in the "IMG images for message boards" section. Right click on the highlighted text and select copy. Then go to your thread on the GSR. Right click again and select paste.

C'mon. Try it a few times. You'll screw it up, and we'll all laugh. That's okay. It's a rite of passage. Sort of like hazing, but you can't sue me!

Or you can e-mail the picture to me and I'll post it for you, ya big weenie!:razz:

Comment

I was a big weenie and emailed you. I'll try posting later I'm off to work. I justa wanted opinion's on what the board thought. I'll check the site later from work.

edit: Bike is a 1979 gs1000L

Comment

HEY EVERYBODY! WANNA SEE A BIG WEENIE ON A MOTORCYCLE?

Just kidding, Chris! :razz:

Look in the GS Owners Section.

Comment

Working...
        X