Need Oem Style Tank Emblems....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Oem Style Tank Emblems....

Well I had just one last project for the 82 gs1100e prior to selling it. I wanted to sync the carbs.

Well I got up early, went out to the barn, fired up the heater, and started carefully removing the tank. Tank was removed, and I got some lines hooked up to run fuel to the carb bank.

I started the bike, which had not been started in 2 months, started up within 4 seconds of cranking, perfect....

Warmed the bike up so I could remove all choke, then shut her down, and installed the tubes.

Hooked up the sync, and waited for my father to come to show me how.

Well everything went good, synced the carbs, then disaster struck...

A trouble light was pulled on, and happened to have the cord running under the stand I had the tank on.....tank went crashing into the side of the bike, denting and scratching its way to the floor, where it landed on the cement ....UGGGGGGGG

Perfect condition bike, now needs a tank painted and repaired. I wanted to cry...

Have a good paing shop that will do the work, and from work i have had done before will look origional, but I need oem style SUZUKI stickers....

Here is a pic of the emblems that are on it...

K

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.....

A perfect end to a sad day.....ordered within 5 min of clicking on link....thanks.

K

Comment

You're welcome, sorry to hear about the mishap.

Comment

Working...
      X