Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my bike is almost ready

here is what it looks like right now. still a shaftie

I was going to get shorter shocks but I just want to ride it now so the stock ones are gonna have to do. Im thinking about switching up the seat/fender for something more solid and cafe looking.

please let me know what you think

Badass! I dig it!

Comment

Super Cool!
      future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

she's gonna be nice

Comment

That machine ROCKS!!!!!!

More pics please. From every angle possible.

Comment

Thanks people, I really appreciate it, this is my baby and i cant wait to ride it.

I have a professional photographer friend who said he would give me a photoshoot when its done, still have to build the exhaust.

Comment

I like that. Definitely looks cool.

Comment

I really like the look (in a twisted hardcore sort of way.

Comment

Looks bad ass!!! I'd ride it!!!!

Comment

awesome

dude that thing looks sick!!!! i especially like what you've done with the rear fender. did you bash the tank or cut and weld?

Comment

I like the tail being that short but it would be nice to fit a lady on there, I try to be as helpful as possible when females want rides ... So I think ill remove that eventually and make a flat seat, kinda cafe style.

The tank was like that, the bike was an 1100GK so it had the hard bags, trunk, and huge front fairing and stuff.

Comment

I think you need a set of those gas/air mixey thingies before that bike is gonna go anywhere....

just playin', it looks sharp...have you considered a flat tracker style seat/fender?

Comment

Can't belive I missed this one.
                          Mega-Cool indeed.

Comment

dear lord, theres so many awesome looking GSes going around lately, ima have to get another one. Looks sweet man.

Comment

tomorrow im gonna change the oils, put on some wire loom support the rear of the exhaust, fill it up with gas and then go for a ride im so stoked to ride it!!

re did the seat on it, eventually ill build something out of fiberglass to smooth the back end out.

Comment

Working...
                              X