Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philofab's GS1000 Street Fighter is back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philofab's GS1000 Street Fighter is back.

I used to post a bit a few years back. Finally got around to putting my bike back together. Here is a pic. Still needs a bunch of little stuff, got a clutch rattle, carbs need sync, balance tires, new rear shocks, finish the seat, paint and bodywork. A blast to ride though...
    Last edited by Guest; 04-27-2007, 03:49 PM.

Try again on the pict. Take the image tabs off of it, it ought to work.

Comment

Cool filter, where'd you get it?

EDIT: sorry, thought it was a single filter for all four carbs... but now that i look, it looks like pods

Comment

Yea, the filters are Uni pod kits.

Comment

Got a recent pic? Where'd you stuff the battery, and what kind of pipe did you end up using?

Comment

That pic is from two days ago. I've been running open header for as long as I've owned the bike. It sounds wicked but I do need to put a muffler of some sort on it. The battery is on it's side under the swingarm.

Comment

I would love to se a picture of the bike from before, (i wasnt around then hehe) bike looks great now, thats an awesome look, ive tried going after that before but never got it to look right, but that looks right hehe, awesome ! get more pics !

Comment

very cool - kz650 tail looks killer! thought about doing it with mine as well. Love the way the arse end is kicked up, and the spoked wheels. How wide in the rear?

Comment

18x5.5 in the rear with a 180 tyre, 19 in the front with a 110. I need to relace the front wheel with a 17x3.5 so I can get sticky rubber and I might do another rear wheel in a 17 with a cush drive... the rear hub I have now is solid.

Comment

VERY VERY nice!! I love wide spoke wheels, here's my attempt

Comment

Working...
                    X