My project thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bopi View Post
    You could try these bars for $50 plus shipping and save yourself some time.
    They're 7/8 dia.
    Dude where! I want!

Comment

Here is a photochop of what i'd like. I know its a crappy chop, but you get the idea. Hopefully it wont look as much like a dirt bike as this.

Last edited by Guest; 09-08-2007, 03:54 PM.

Comment

dude if it ends up looking like that, awesome !!! i love that, its got the hellcat look deffinatly i always wanted to do something like that but always ended up going a different way cause i always end up with shaft drives lol, PLEASE keep us updated, from the looks of it you have the ability to make a bike like this so i cant wait to see it

Comment

Here is a pics of my Hellcat to give you some insperation! You bike is looking awesome, Keep up the good work!

She is for sale if you know anyone who is looking....

Comment

Wow, that is beautiful! I wish i could take her off your hands!

Mmm.. I couldnt convince you to take close up pic of the swingarm... And maybe where the springs mount to the frame... Or anything else? I'm having alot of trouble finding pics of that model online... It would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

ill trade you my gs1000, 99 grand prix, 94 chrysler town and country, and a 99 dodge starcraft caravan, the the 9.84$ in my pocket !

Comment

Sorry I need the cash for a new bike, no trades. I will get some good close up pics when I get home.

The bike is on ebay right now.... We will se how it goes, I love the bike and truely never thought I would get rid of her. Now I am ready for a new one that I can ride daily back and forth to work (74 miles each way).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Ed View Post
                  Sorry I need the cash for a new bike, no trades. I will get some good close up pics when I get home.

The bike is on ebay right now.... We will se how it goes, I love the bike and truely never thought I would get rid of her. Now I am ready for a new one that I can ride daily back and forth to work (74 miles each way).

You wouldnt mind takin those pics would ya? Hate to bother

Comment

Check out all of the pics at:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

DUDE!!! YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!! You just answered all the questions i've had! That is just what I needed to see!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X