seat color idea question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seat color idea question....

I'm about to shave the foam on my 1100 and get it covered by a local shop and they told me all colors pretty much cost the same. Now...I have a baby blue metallic paint and a lot of chrome. I was thinking about going with a light brown instead of black because there really won't be any black on the bike and I think brown is more unique right now. What do you guys think?

if the frame is black.... i think that a brown seat would stick out badly.... depending on the tone of the brown. maybe not though

Comment

Originally posted by swrupert83 View Post
      if the frame is black.... i think that a brown seat would stick out badly.... depending on the tone of the brown. maybe not though
      That is a good point. I was thinking about painting the frame another color too. Every piece of aluminum is polished or being polished and the carnk case is silver. So, I'm thinking about painting the frame to match the motor. I'm even polishing the wheels. Which if anyone is interested, I might have a spare set of polished enkie's that fit an 1100 shaftie by the end of this summer.

Comment

Black with silver panels might look good.

Comment

I would kind of go with the idea of the border of the seat silver and a blue top in something similar to the color of your paint. That is the idea i have for my bike, but in burgundy and black to match the paint.

Comment

Well the paint is already done. We did new paint last summer. After looking at the frame yesterday I might leave it black...so that means I'm probably going to go with something two tone like black and blue. Hmmmm.....Thanks guys. I appreciate the input.

Comment

Working...
            X