Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

motorcycle decals

Hello all,

I'm working on updating my GS650G and giving it even more of a Cafe Racer style.

I'd like to get my hands on a set of checker board strips, but the only place I can seem to find them is on www.cb750cafe.com. His stuff looks amazing, but his prices are a little crazy. Does anybody have any suggestions or recommendations on where I could find these.

Thanks

Check out websites for "street racers" or "euroracers". There are some trick graphics on those import racers, and most of it is very high quality (you don't want your hood graphic peeling back to the windshield at 150mph). A lot of those places even do custom printing and/or cutting.

Comment

Hey there, can you upload some photos of what you have done to your 650 thus far to turn it into cafe. I have the same bike and would possibly consider the same.

thanks

Comment

Try this to see if it is what you want....

http://www.reproductiondecals.com
        Select "Decals"
        Select "Non OEM"

Comment

Originally posted by darkbane View Post
          Hello all,

I'm working on updating my GS650G and giving it even more of a Cafe Racer style.

I'd like to get my hands on a set of checker board strips, but the only place I can seem to find them is on www.cb750cafe.com. His stuff looks amazing, but his prices are a little crazy. Does anybody have any suggestions or recommendations on where I could find these.

Thanks
          If you PM 'witttom' he can put you in touch with an outfit that sells that stuff as a tape, reasonably.

He has stripes like a Thruxton Bonneville on his GS 750.

Comment

Maro > Here's a link to a previous thread that has some pictures on it. http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=109543

I haven't done any work to this bike. This was all done by the previous owner. He did a really good job, but there are a few things I want to change.
            I'm still torn about if I want to change the color scheme. If I go with the checkerboard scheme, then i would have to loose the yellow. I think it would clash with the white too much. ANy thoughts?

TheWiz > Thanks for that great link. I haven't been to that website yet. I seems like a really good source for some hard to find stuff. Thanks again.

Peace

Comment

Working...
            X