7-pc set on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7-pc set on eBay

Has anyone been brave enough to purchase one of these 7-pc luggage sets that are all over eBay? You know, the buffalo leather ones. Even if they aren't the best it still seems like a lot of bang for the buck. Saddle bags, roll bag, sissy bar bag, tool bag, windshield bag all for 42.00+20.00 shipping? Seems almost too good to be true. Just wondering if anyone has a horror story before I take the plunge.

Originally posted by IOWA450T View Post
    Has anyone been brave enough to purchase one of these 7-pc luggage sets that are all over eBay? You know, the buffalo leather ones. Even if they aren't the best it still seems like a lot of bang for the buck. Saddle bags, roll bag, sissy bar bag, tool bag, windshield bag all for 42.00+20.00 shipping? Seems almost too good to be true. Just wondering if anyone has a horror story before I take the plunge.
    I dont which ones you are talking about but would sure like to know.
    future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

I found it this way:

Sorry, can't seem to paste the link. Go to ebay motors, motorcycle parts, luggage, then search for buffalo. There's a store called katanaswords or something like that that's selling them.

Comment

Working...
      X