Can I get a testamonial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I get a testamonial?

OK, I received this link in another thread here, and although I like the device I'm leery to spend 130+ bucks on something that might turn out to be lousy.

The needle on my speedo is broken, my tach is totally dead, and most of my dummy lights are out. This one little unit would replace everything.

Thanks folks!

Jim

PS: for those of you who saw my posting about my power/backfiring problems, I have all of my ORings and am awaiting my intake boots from BikeBandit. Goin to New Mexico next week, then will probably begin the replacement/repair process that weekend. Wish me luck!

When I get a second bike that is exactly what i would want.For a street rod version.
    future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

I really want one of those, but currently settling for a Sigma bicycle computer until I can spring for one.

80GS1000 has added one to his project and from the pics it looks even cooler that I expected.

(I do have the thread count pretty high on my settings so you might have to skip ahead a few pages to see his installed)
      Last edited by Guest; 07-13-2007, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Re: Can I get a Testimonial?

I like the gauges here:

But I need to know what my gas is doing.

So, can anyone recommend this Acewell for my '82 GS850G?

Thanks again- Jim

Comment

Whats a gas gauge? :P (450's didn't get that treat added to it)

My wife would love one added to hers, but I always use mileage

Comment

Working...
          X