Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a little Photochopping to get ideas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odinist View Post
    Oh snap, that's a sharp lookin' bike!!

In fact, after seeing that pic, I'll say that that is exactly the look I'll go for. That looks damn sweet!
    I don't care for the little duckbill out back but the rest of the bike is pretty sweet.

Comment

that whole bike looks bada$$

Comment

Originally posted by 80GS750 View Post
        that whole bike looks bada$$
        In their day they were bada$$. That's a shaft driven Ninja 900 powerplant in that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ricks View Post
          In their day they were bada$$. That's a shaft driven Ninja 900 powerplant in that thing.
          You are looking at a naked Concours. Yep, that is the machine Kawasaki tweaked into their first sport touring bike. OK, there are a lot of changes between an Eliminator and a Connie, but get the Tupperware off a Concours and the bloodline is immediately visible. Connie got bumped to a litre (to 999cc, actually), and lost the twin rear shocks and gained a monoshock rear suspension.
          Last edited by Guest; 07-19-2007, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Odinist View Post
            Since I love being original, I'm thinking about going in a cafe racer direction with my bike. ;-)

Ideas?

Have the rear seat reshaped - like a corbin for an HD Softail or V-Rod, or like the photo in my sig.

I'd also 'shop it up to see what it would look like with a small duck-billed fender a little shorter than the Eliminator above to see what that would look like....

Otherwise, I think you're on the righ ttrack.

-Q!

The image below is a close-up of the custom seat on my 750 - having a seat reshaped/recovered is surprisingly cheap at an auto upholstery shop....
            Last edited by Guest; 07-20-2007, 03:06 PM.

Comment

If you don't want an L LLLLOok don't start with an L. Get an E EEEEE and save yourself the trouble. An E is halfway into cafe land. If anything make the L look more L. BTW is that your bike currently? That's a nice clean stock bike. Don't F that thing up. Start with a crap bike and make it look good.

Comment

Haha, your avatar cracks me up. I havent seen anyone use omg wtf bbq in like 3 years lol

Comment

My avatard?

Comment

Looks good bro. Should be pretty easy to make it look your way too.

Hope ya dont mind I swiped your photo and re-chopped it for my ride :-D I havent been able to get to my bike to get pics yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X