gauge options for a 85 gs700?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gauge options for a 85 gs700?

I would like to get rid of the massive cluster but isnt the tach electronic?
    Anyone put some round gauges on? Options.....

Modzuki,

This is the one I'm leaning towards for my GS Cafe project:

Or this one:

-Ekim

Comment

Yeah the black round electrosport looks the best to me, and it is reasonably priced for what you get.

Comment

I was able to graft a set of Bandit 400 gauges onto my '82 1100E which is running a GSXR front end without too much trouble. You probably will have to play with the mounting. The 400 gauges have a white face which makes them look pretty cool. I would stay a little shy of the 14,000 rpm redline though! They are 2 separate pods for the clocks and come with lights for neutral, blinkers, high beams, and oil pressure. You lose the gear indicator and fuel gauge. Way cleaner looking than the '80's stuff. The other Bandit gauges that would work are the earlier 600 and 1200 that still used cable driven speedos. They have black faces but similar idiot light setup. I tried posting the pics on this thread but apparently they wont fit.

Comment

It seems like a lot of people are running gsxr forks. What are the years/parts that swap in? Is there a saved post on this swap?
          Thanks!

Comment

There's like a thousand. Use the search feature and look up posts by myself, Katman, and others.

Comment

Working...
            X