Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triple the fun!! STROKE THIS!! Another project for me yeah!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh!!! I almost bought one before I found my GS. I think my next project is going to be a 2-stroke

ringlinglinglingling ringlinglinglingling.... I love it:-D

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
      Used to live in SoCal...what part you in??
      Camarillo/Thousand Oaks area

Comment

Originally posted by bhppy101 View Post
        Camarillo/Thousand Oaks area
        Sweet! I lived in Burbank for a short while then Valencia and Torrance

Comment

Sweet! I lived in Burbank for a short while then Valencia and Torrance
          I lived in Santa Clarita for many years!.....Small world!...lol

Just bought a Yami XS400 tonight.....Fun Lil' project!

Comment

Originally posted by bhppy101 View Post
            I lived in Santa Clarita for many years!.....Small world!...lol

Just bought a Yami XS400 tonight.....Fun Lil' project!
            I saw that on the DTT board...as i said i got an 82 sitting here waiting for life...hemming and hawing on whether i cafe it or just get it running, clean it up and sell it...will be watching your progress on that one! Bought over the summer for 75 bucks at a garage sale...half assed cleaned the carbs, put a battery in her, gave her some blood and water and kicked once or twice, and she fired right up..gotta break down the carbs for a better cleaning..didnt get em really good but good enough for a pulse.

Comment

I saw that on the DTT board...as i said i got an 82 sitting here waiting for life...hemming and hawing on whether i cafe it or just get it running, clean it up and sell it...will be watching your progress on that one! Bought over the summer for 75 bucks at a garage sale...half assed cleaned the carbs, put a battery in her, gave her some blood and water and kicked once or twice, and she fired right up..gotta break down the carbs for a better cleaning..didnt get em really good but good enough for a pulse.

LOL....you jump forums too...lol

Yep....I picked up a 1980 xs400 w/mag wheels tonight....I'll probably post some pics on dotheton.com since this is a Zooki site...

I have another GS750 in the hangar as well....but that one will be on the backburner or sold as a project bike.

Comment

Yup good stuff on both! Will be watchin! Keep up the awesome work.

Comment

Working...
                X