• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

second last one..

Comment

...and I'm spent...!

Comment

Nice, I'm assuming that Hindle is from some other application. Like the black paint.

Comment

Great job, that looks fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by johnnay View Post
            Thought I'd update this thread with the latest look of the bike - finished in black.
            That is a SWEET and professional build up! I did kind of the same thing with respect to your exhaust, except I used a D&D canister from a late 90's Kawi ZX7. Awesome job!
            _Clam

Comment

Johnnay,

Bike looks sharp. What headlight is that?

Mark

Comment

thanks guys..

isleoman - the hindle was on the bike when I bought it, so can't comment on original application.

Mark M - it's from a european Yamaha FZ6n - dunno why we haven't been getting cool bikes like that here in N. America, but I guess they're starting to show up.

Comment

another sweet looking bike. that front brake reservoir is kinda sticking up there, though....ugh, i cant believe i just said that.....really, beautiful. i wanna buy another gs and get to work....
                  1983 GS 1100 ESD :D

Comment

no, I agree with you - I've been thinking to go to an original square reservoir style, as they sit lower and are less obtrusive. It's just low on the priority list right now - I'm just enjoying riding it..

Comment

Working...
                    X