looking for a full (racing)fairing for my 78GS1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for a full (racing)fairing for my 78GS1000

well it`s either add a fairing or sell the bike. l know this is a long shot but perhaps one of you has seen a vintage roadracing fairing somewhere that might be available. l know Airtech has the Chev-1 for inline fours for about $400. You really don`t see too many vintage Jap superbikes with fairings,they were few and far between back in the day as well. l just know l can`t take another trip on an unfaired bike,never again..

Check out www.caferacingparts.com They have some very cool stuff.

Comment

Maybe one of these?

Try Rifle Fairing. They have fairings for as far back as '86 GS's

Comment

Make one. Check out mine.

Comment

hmmm.the cafe racing products,there are some good ones there.Airtech has some good stuff too.The time it would take to make a Full racing fairing would be literally months,maybe longer.And it would most likely look like ass compared to what l could buy for $500- scratch built is fine for some things but laying that much fiberglass...no thanks. l`ll keep searching for a used racing full fairing,l know they`re out there hanging on walls...

Comment

how about something like this

ran her to deals gap and back (about 1800+ miles) and i was very comfortable, i also run super bike bars and not clip ons.

try this link that where i got my replica s fairing if you tuck in it gives good protection but since you are running clip ons and rear sets tucking will be natural.

Would you like to share the experiences you have had with a new accessory, part or vendor? Post your review here.
            78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
            82 Kat 1000 Project
            05 CRF450x
            10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

Comment

Working...
            X