Modified GS1100GK with dual headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modified GS1100GK with dual headlights

I bought the fairing, trunk, saddlebags and mounting hardware from an 82 1100GK on eBay thanks to kingb1949. Went and picked them up last Saturday in PA. The guy I got them from, Dave T., is a machinist and crafted a dual headlight mount for the bike. I snapped a couple pictures and thought you guys might like to see them so here they are.(I hope)

Scott

That looks slick! Very Speed Triple-ish.

Just a suggestion, you might want to use socket head bolts for a cleaner look than the hex head bolts you've got on now. Looks great as it is though.

Comment

Man that looks badass. Where did you get the headlights? And how much would the guy charge to make another mount? Very sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Ironriot View Post
        Man that looks badass. Where did you get the headlights? And how much would the guy charge to make another mount? Very sweet

Yea yea. How much I dunno if I want dually but I would be interested in a custom mount for a single bullet headlight

Comment

It's not my bike, it belongs to the guy who made the headlight mount. I'll email him to see if he would be interested in making up some mounts for those that are interested. I will post when I hear from him.

Scott

Comment

Heard from the owner

Hi Guys

Heard back from the owner . The headlights are from Drag Specialties- he said they were about $50. Unfortunately he's not interested in making any mounts. I'll try to stay in touch with him, maybe he'll change his mind. If he does, I'll post a notice here.

Scott

Comment

those are alright looking, just a little much. i'm personally going to go with these i think. they should be a direct bolt on, without much fab.

Comment

Originally posted by so_rat View Post
                those are alright looking, just a little much. i'm personally going to go with these i think. they should be a direct bolt on, without much fab.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEWA:IT&ih=010
                Post a pic when you get em on I am more leaning towards a bullet light myself but hesitant due to all the rewiring :P

Comment

Working...
                X