Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help identify fairing

Hi,
    Got this fairing loose with my GS1000 1980. Can someone identify the make and help me with info on the mounting brackets?
    Thanks a lot
    Matchles

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Andre/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Guest; 09-25-2007, 04:49 PM.

Not sure, maybe a rifle or a vetter. They both made that style fairing.
    80 GS850GT " Are we having fun yet! "

Comment

Old vintage fairing

Originally posted by Bill C. View Post
      Not sure, maybe a rifle or a vetter. They both made that style fairing.
      I cant seem to find anything on it except a picture in the gallery on a Dutch bike, but the owner has not replied to my mail yet. Does anyone know if the fairing used its own light or was the bikes one used?
      Thanks
      Matchless

Comment

why not try find the original style ''cooley'' fairing dude . look much better imho . no offense but that fairing is butt ugly and wouldnt suit the thou's curvy lines .

but this is just my opinion 8-[

Comment

Help identify vintage fairing

I fully agree, it is ugly, but I have been unable to unearth a Cooley here in the RSA. I wish..., but still looking!
          Regards
          Matchless

Comment

small world innit.....im from SA myself .....durban to be precise....but went to england and didnt bother go back

Comment

holy crap! is that an original prop from robocop or some sort of live action transformers? that thing is wicked!

Comment

Originally posted by so_rat View Post
                holy crap! is that an original prop from robocop or some sort of live action transformers? that thing is wicked!
                Even those days the "stealth" concept was already the rage! Not sure if it helped with the radar traps in any way.
                If I can get my hands on a better looking one or just the plans to make one myself....

Comment

Working...
                X