Finally got a new seat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkbane View Post
    Your bike is looking good Zuriick, is it a 750? I wish I had the option of different wheels, but I have a shaft drive, so it's pretty limiting. New Spring I'm going to look into some different tires, and try to widen the rear a little. I'd also like to get a larger front wheel, but I'd have to stay with the mags to match the rear. Does? anybody know if there are any models that have the same mag wheel that's larger than a 19"?

I haven't lowered the suspension yet. I'm still looking for the shocks to get? I'm not sure if I want to go with some piggyback performance shocks, or get some basic Progressives and keep the more classic look.

I'll definitely post pictures if I make changes.

I new paint scheme may be in the works for next spring as well.
    I vote progressive for that old school look. Besides unless you plan to ride this thing hard I doubt you'll warrant the need for piggyback shocks

Comment

Originally posted by Ironriot View Post
      I vote progressive for that old school look. Besides unless you plan to ride this thing hard I doubt you'll warrant the need for piggyback shocks
      Yeah id checked into those too and DAYYYUM they are not cheap...

Comment

first off that is an amazing lookin gs. way to go. next how do you like the clubmans? i see you have the stock pegs, how does it do for your back and arms? doesnt it kinda put you in a funny position? You should get some more pics, from the front and other side, i am curious to see what you did with the shafty. again great lookin bike

Comment

I also have clubmans and stocker pegs on my 750..im a taller guy but it really doesnt seem to put me in a weird position. But thats me, i prefer to have my feet underme rather than behind, or forward for that matter. Weight on the wrists seems to be fairly minimal and since the tank is a bit higher than it would be with a stock seat, it allows you to rest a bit of your weight on it rather than on your wrists and lower back. Prolly not a good long haul position, but for a couple hour ride its not bad at all...Dark hows yours feel to you??

Comment

Cafe I'd like to see how those bars feel. I've been trying to figure out what type of bars to go with on my bike.

Comment

Youll have to come by and have a plop on her..unfortunately shes not going anywhere at the present, but you can at least get a feel for the seating arangement...

Comment

Found a Great deal on new filters for my GS Brand New K&N's. I've wanted these for a while, but never figured I'd get them because of the price. I'm happy.

I'm going to wrap my exhaust this winter and really get my engine looking aggressive.

Comment

Working...
                X