TheCafeKid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rigidchop View Post
    that is one of my all time favorite bands. not trying to hi jack your thread.i love metal as well. finally bought an i pod. trying to get all my cds on it.what about system of a down, or rage against the machine?
    Hey rigidchop,
    You have great taste man
    Your chopper is cool (not my thing way to scary for me!)
    Starting to look like my ipod is going to get some new metal which always good

Comment

new metal

i love metal always have, of course i listen to other stuff too, but most other music i can't stand anymore.trying to get into stuff i like, without caring about if its too mainstream, or whatever. if it sounds good i'm listening.

Comment

I listen to everything minus country and most rap...
        I even listen to alot of classical...its really calming when wrenching and things arent going right...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
          Hijack away this thread is nothing but a hijack thread...This is where all of the guys we normally BS with do so...so feel free to join in!
          Yup. This is a sanctuary thread for BS without having to go to the Off topic section. Gets WAY too opinionated and political in there. Plus just about everything I say is politically incorrect

And you guys are badass. Metal rules. Although I learn more towards metal and stay away from the hard and metalcore. So anyone into Soil or InFlames? Swedish metal is where its at. But me I'm an old school metal/thrash nut. Priest and Maiden are gods.

Comment

DUDE guess what i found in a box of parts from that 80 750 i hadnt sorted thru yet...THE EXACT case guards you showed me...from the top pic..the smaller ones...they're in pretty good shape need some spit and polish but they arent rusty and they're ready to go minus bolts...
            Dude that's awesome. Those were the one's I was hoping for.... Sorry but I wasn't able to get the quote today. I got caught up with things at school but for sure I'll get it tomorrow.

Comment

hehehe Ive played with InFlames...pretty cool guys...just couldnt understand em sometimes...lol

Comment

I listen to everything minus country and most rap...
                I even listen to alot of classical...its really calming when wrenching and things arent going right...lmao
                Ditto
                Luckly we dont have that much rap here
                Also I live in a university (college i think you guys call them) city so there is a pretty happening music scene going on!
                Nothing wrong with classical every now and again. But in the words of The D "you cant kill the metal"

Comment

hehehe Ive played with InFlames...pretty cool guys...just couldnt understand em sometimes...lol
                  That's badass. They are cool guys I met them at a show once.

Comment

Man I listen to just about everything. But I haven't heard about most of these bands I'll have to check them out.

Comment

What up n1!! Naw i totally forgot to look that part number up..ive been struggling to stay online all day...fvckin wireless is acting a fool. And i didnt get a chance to work on my bike today either...BUT i did have an epiphony today while answering a question for a guy on the DOTHETON forum..he has a honda twin..(much more comfortable zone for me...twins are cake to work on and thats where most of my bike experience comes from) Ill explain in a minute...

RIOT!!! Did you see that post i left in here for you earlier bout the case guards/crash bars?? if not...look back...

He was asking about why one of his cylinders was running lean...we went thru the usual Q A about intake leaks etc etc....then we got to timing...Remember steve was saying i still smelled rich?? That has to be impossible from the carbs at the moment because i have a leak in an intake, my mains are too small, and my bleed jets are right...but we also said my timing according to the dwell was off from one coil set to the other...and if you noticed Cole when you were over, my one and four pipes are starting to blue...expected when there is a lean issue...but my 2 and 3 are still gold around the head....BINGO! my timing on 2 and 3 is off...proabably a bit retarded...hence...RICHNESS...it was like lightning struck me. I need a timing light to fix it perfect which i dont have but i can set it close with my manual....you have a timing light or access to one??

Comment

Originally posted by n1elkyfan View Post
                        Man I listen to just about everything. But I haven't heard about most of these bands I'll have to check them out.
                        Join the club.
                        If I didnt know better I'd say they were just making names up:-D

Comment

I don't have a timing light but I can ask around and see if I can get ahold of one. I've actually been thinking of buying one for myself

Comment

Right on...im off tomorrow too..so i may have a crack at hand setting it tomorrow and see what happens...cant be any worse than it is now...As soon as i can afford it tho its Dyna time...

Comment

TCK I already responded lol look on 13 about halfway down the thread. Dude I can't believe I never thought about the timing being an issue but yeah once you started talking about it it hit me like an epiphany also lol

Kiwi I swear we ain't making names up lol

Comment

Rigidchop's Bike is BADASS

Dude that thing is the cat's ass lol. Very nice and tasteful. He even got BassCliff to respond on that one positively.

Rigidchop what color is that paint? That blue is awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X