TheCafeKid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
    Oh i will be...thats the piece de resistance...it will get mem foam and leathered tho...ill be damned if im riding a glass seat bare...that would be like sitting on an upside down powered soil tamp..lmao
    LMAO nothing screams pain like a bare cafe seat. And i see people ride them for long distances like that too. Madness lol

Comment

I dunno how they do it...they must not ride far....im SO taking her to run the dragon next year...its a must...

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
        I dunno how they do it...they must not ride far....im SO taking her to run the dragon next year...its a must...
        Dude I'd kill to run the Dragon. When you planning on running it?

Comment

Sometime next year...if you get yer GS up and goin you should take some Vaca and come up and we'll all go together...Its not far from here. couple hours ride...or drive..we could truck em down there but that would be the pu$$y way \m/

Comment

if you like the dragon check this out. and a catchy song:-D

Comment

As you can see Riot...it will NOT be speed free for all...lol cops around every turn...but its a good ride with alot of twistys...

Comment

ya they have been cracking down hard lately.

Comment

Thats definately not a road id test my cafe at all out on my first run thru it anyway..but cornering and handing is more fun than speed sometimes...

Comment

Riot you still wanna heads up on those gauges or you want some $$ on top of it? or some risers? super bike bars? lemme know...i need to get some gauges soon..it wont be long whence i get her back onthe road before i get popped for not knowing how fast im goin...lol usually i try to cruise with traffic...but that can get scary round rush hour...i stray as far out in front as possible..or lag behind...but thats no fun...lol

Comment

No trucking no way. My bike won't be a trailer queen lol. And man that road is one big speed trap by the looks of it. I checked out that link on the other thread and all i can say is fvck Johnny Law. They ticket you if you cross the double yellows amongst other things. Still would like to run it though. Man if the bike is completely reliable by around that time next year count me in! Hell we'll call up Intruder see if he's down

P.S. Neil you in for running the dragon with TCK and myself?

I'll send them on over, hopefully tomorrow. I think I work though so it might be the next day. The crash bars are good... But dude what kinda bars you got? What do super bars look like? I'll send over a bit of extra cash for them bars if they're the style i want
                      Last edited by Guest; 11-06-2007, 06:19 AM. Reason: forgot to invite neil

Comment

They're not as flat as drag bars but pretty damn close...flipem back toward you a bit and they'll be the cats arse. you want the grips and throtle sleve too? cos i dont think i can get em off witout tearing them up...lol i might be able to. got some decent risers if you need that will bring up and back...or if you flip around up and slightly forward...but i think you want up and back if you're choppin. They're pretty flat and close in...not way out off the side of the steering head...they're more for sport, but in your case they may work just the way you need em. At least they'll give it a lower meaner look than those buckhorns you got now if i remember right. Leme see if i can find a bike on here with superbikes on it...

Comment

kinda hard to see but thats about where they sit

Comment

Hell yeah that sounds like exactly what I need and anything is better than these

Just to know all these bars are the same size right? Like they're all interchangeable through out the years? How much would you be wanting for them?

Comment

God looking at that seat again makes me realize how FUGLY it is. I need to start chopping it but I'm scared lol

Comment

hell i dunno 10 bucks fair? That'll pay the shipping for the crash bars to you and im all good...you need the grips? yours look in better shape than mine...and yeah they're all 7/8s bars...i think all UJMs are...not till you get to the newer style cruisers do they do the 1 and 1 1/2 inchers...

Comment

Working...
                                X