Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Seats?

who has pics of thier custom seats?

Mine is a custom seat by Diamond, based in Florida. I sent them the pan and they sent me back my velour seat. That was 7 years ago I bought this, and it's still in great shape. Very wide, comfortable, and supportive. Worth the $400 or so I paid for it then. Turnaround was about 3 weeks.

Diamond's website: http://www.diamondseats.com/

Comment

bike looks like a guys at the shop i work at but his is BMW

Comment

How custom? You may have already seen mine, but here's a very rough homemade one on my bike...it's sitting about 2" too far back, it actually flows up and hugs the tank:

Of course if you make your own and spend more time on it, yours can look like anything you want and actually can look good, unlike mine! :P

Comment

Which model or type ?

Keith
          -------------------------------------------
          1980 GS1000S, blue and white
          2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

hey

where did you mount all your electronics that were under seat area

Originally posted by Ludeykrus View Post
            How custom? You may have already seen mine, but here's a very rough homemade one on my bike...it's sitting about 2" too far back, it actually flows up and hugs the tank:

Of course if you make your own and spend more time on it, yours can look like anything you want and actually can look good, unlike mine! :P

Comment

Here was my alternative to the ugly , uncomfortable "L" king and queen seat (my appologies to L owners that like the stock seat), This seat believe it or not is from a 1980 Honda CM185 "Twinstar" I paid $5.00 for it and fabbed some brackets to mount it. Goes great with the lines of the bike and is MUCH more comfortable!

Comment

Working...
              X