aftermarket headlight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aftermarket headlight?

who is running an aftermarket headlight? pics?

i bought one of those "bulbs" that replace the whole headlight glass/lens, as the reflection backing on the old headlight was rusted
    the new one is supossed to be an H4 but in reality doesn't perform any better than the old rusted light...

in hindsight, i should have done my research here for what people do to upgrade their light first
    mind you, $7! for the new lens isn't much, is it?

but riding behind a new R1 the other day made me feel like i had a glow-worm for a headlight, his light was like 27 times brighter
    GS850GT

Comment

Are you talking about the entire light, bucket and all, or just the lense/reflector. I got this at advance auto parts for $5.00 on the clearance shelf, a 7" car headlight.

Comment

Wow psyguy...another Diamond fan. Used to listen to him a lot. Loved the Abigail CD. Now when I talk to people about Diamond they look at me like I've got a wee-wee on my forehead.

Comment

Originally posted by gunbunny119 View Post
          Wow psyguy...another Diamond fan. Used to listen to him a lot. Loved the Abigail CD. Now when I talk to people about Diamond they look at me like I've got a wee-wee on my forehead.
          King Diamond RULES!

Comment

Mercyful Fate

Originally posted by Ironriot View Post
            King Diamond RULES!
            :twisted: :-({|=

ps. not that this has got anything to do with the aftermarket headlights...

(sorry "nelancustoms")
            GS850GT

Comment

No I'm just a fan of the guy himself. Complete respect for a guy that can sing like in 8 different octave lol
              Last edited by Guest; 11-25-2007, 02:18 AM. Reason: Sorry bout the threadjack

Comment

Working...
              X