No announcement yet.

New product for painting headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys for the input. I looked at my headers today while out in the garage, they need to be redone. Next question, what do you reduce it with to spray it on. I don't think I want to brush it on purely for aesthetic reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by stiksave View Post
      Thanks guys for the input. I looked at my headers today while out in the garage, they need to be redone. Next question, what do you reduce it with to spray it on. I don't think I want to brush it on purely for aesthetic reasons.
      There should be instructions on how much to thin and what reducer to use with the product.

Comment

You have to spray the Tech Line stuff on. A cheap air brush will do it, Its water based and air drys.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammered View Post
          You have to spray the Tech Line stuff on. A cheap air brush will do it, Its water based and air drys.

Water based ceramic, hmmmm. Interesting. I have all the paint tools neccesary, air brush syphon detail gun, full size syphon gun, and 5hp compressor. Thanks for the info.

Comment

No sweat. Ive been researching this stuff since I have more time than money for my build

Comment

Working...
            X