Non-stock gauges/instrument pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-stock gauges/instrument pics

Anyone have pics of their non-stock gauge/intruments? I'm considering my options.

Thanks!
    /Mike

JC Whitney...$35.00

Comment

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa88/GIABLO-MOTO (Pierce)
      Last edited by Guest; 12-02-2007, 12:33 PM.

Comment

This album is private. Please login.

Comment

Is it okay now?

Comment

Sure thing, thanks! Are you sure you want to display that password publicly, though?

Comment

You should have only Guest status, with that password! Thanks.
              Last edited by Guest; 12-02-2007, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Is that all you guys have? I thought this was a fairly common mod.

Comment

I know a few folk have the Acewell unit on theirs... To hightech looking for me for an old tech bike

Comment

Originally posted by Ironriot View Post
                    I know a few folk have the Acewell unit on theirs... To hightech looking for me for an old tech bike
                    Never heard of Acewell, but that's always been my complaint with the Electro and Veypor units. Plus, it just looks so unfinished with the space left between the headlight and the ignition.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMike View Post
                      Never heard of Acewell, but that's always been my complaint with the Electro and Veypor units. Plus, it just looks so unfinished with the space left between the headlight and the ignition.
                      Sorry yeah they're the Electro's. I think Acewell is the place that carries them or something.

Comment

The Acewell 2700 & 2800 series comes housed in a machined aluminum body that is teardrop shaped. I think its a good balance between new tech and not-so-new-tech looks. I tried to get the polished aluminum version, but they were out of stock at the time, so I bought the black version instead....I think it matches my bike better anyway. But the polished version would not be too high tech looking, IMHO.

And like you said, Mike, it depends on where you mount it.
                        Last edited by Guest; 12-03-2007, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Yeah, not too bad. Got a pic of it on your bike? I could never figure out how to mount a single pod so it didn't look out of place.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMike View Post
                            Yeah, not too bad. Got a pic of it on your bike? I could never figure out how to mount a single pod so it didn't look out of place.
                            I don't have any closeups on this computer, but I'll put one up tonight. You can kind of get an idea from these two shots, though. My mount is an arch of aluminum sheet that is 3/4" wide and polished. It archs out from the two barclamps (where it mounts) and has the gauge centered and sitting about 3" out from the top tripple.

Don't mind HammerHead :-D:

Comment

Man thats a sweet lookin bike Lee

Comment

Working...
                              X