Any sources for decals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any sources for decals?

Anyone have a source for the red "S" on the tailsection of the 1000S? I see its no longer available per BikeBandit's drawing. I'm hoping that someone found a signmaker or something where they've had decals like this one made.
    I'd like to replace the chrome Suzuki emblems with a simple, red S.
    Thanks,
    Willie in TN
    Common sense has become so uncommon that I consider it a super power.

Present Stable includes:
    '74 GT750 Resto-mod I've owned since '79
    '83 GS1100E (The best E I've ever enjoyed, Joe Nardy's former bike)
    '82 GS1100G Resto project

Originally posted by willie View Post
    Anyone have a source for the red "S" on the tailsection of the 1000S? I see its no longer available per BikeBandit's drawing. I'm hoping that someone found a signmaker or something where they've had decals like this one made.
    I'd like to replace the chrome Suzuki emblems with a simple, red S.
    Thanks,
    Willie in TN

Comment

Thanks alot! Just what I was looking for. I didn't find it on Tapework's website but called and found out they can make it to any size and for a reasonable price.
      Willie in TN
      Common sense has become so uncommon that I consider it a super power.

Present Stable includes:
      '74 GT750 Resto-mod I've owned since '79
      '83 GS1100E (The best E I've ever enjoyed, Joe Nardy's former bike)
      '82 GS1100G Resto project

Comment

great people with a great product.

Comment

top quality & in the original materials where possible :-D

Comment

You can check locally, too. Any sign maker can make you some, either to clear-in or surface mount. I have chrome flaming Suzuki "S"s on my tank; looks good. Got them on ebay....

Comment

Does anyone have a source for a set of 1980 GS1000E decals? Neither of the above links appear to list them? I'm restoring a "one owner/abuser" 8 valve GS1000E, it was blue, but I want to paint it the other OEM color for 1980, black, with OEM decals. The 1978/79 decals are entirely different. Cheers, Terry.

Comment

If you have the file or image, I do that kinda work.

Comment

Thanks mate, I'll see if I can find some pics, in the meantime, do you have any pics of your work on other bikes? Cheers, Terry.

Comment

I just got back into bikes about 2 months ago. I dont do wraps, just printed and cut vinyl decals. Check my sig and thats the link to the would-be site Im working on. This should give you an idea of what the decals would look like. They are in 600dpi and on 5 year vinyl and with a UV/scratch coat can last up to 10 years. I was using my Camera phone so the quality is so so...

The printer I use can print on Chrome and Gold foils. I havent had a call for the Gold so I only carry Chrome. Most of my work is in paintball related things since I played for 10 years. I have some work on vehicles but I really didnt start taking pics at first.

Comment

Thanks mate, I've got the original brochure for my bike out in my garage, I'll see if I can scan it and post the pics. Cheers, Terry.

Comment

Working...
                      X