What type of fairing is this????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What type of fairing is this????

Does anyone know what brand of fairing is this??
    Its from GS resources gallery
    Last edited by Guest; 02-23-2008, 05:57 PM.

My guess would be Pichler or Hannigan.
    Common sense has become so uncommon that I consider it a super power.

Present Stable includes:
    '74 GT750 Resto-mod I've owned since '79
    '83 GS1100E (The best E I've ever enjoyed, Joe Nardy's former bike)
    '82 GS1100G Resto project

Comment

Thank you here it is...!!!

Comment

I would love to have one.
        Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Comment

Hannigan is still in business. I bet you couls still get one. Probably not cheap though.

Comment

Very sharp!!

Regards,

Comment

Wow that is actually probably one of the most tastefull aftermarket fairings ive ever seen. Really nice and clean. :-D

Comment

Its only right that I preface this post by saying that my comments are based upon my experience and opinion and that the opinion of others may be totally different. With that outa the way, I'd like to write that having bought and installed a Hannigan fairing I would NEVER do business with them again. I dealt with the owner both on the phone and correspondence. Customer service is not their forte'. Instead, attitude appeared to be. The installed fairing looked, again, in my opinion, out of proportion to the rest of the bike. On the plus side, it did provide decent protection and was well made.
                If given a choice, I'd take a Greer fairing over a Hannigan if I wanted a good looking, well made and effective sport touring fairing with removable lowers. One of these days I should post a pic of my Nighthawk S with a Greer. Greers are out there but hard to come by since they haven't been made since the 80's.
                Willie in TN
                Common sense has become so uncommon that I consider it a super power.

Present Stable includes:
                '74 GT750 Resto-mod I've owned since '79
                '83 GS1100E (The best E I've ever enjoyed, Joe Nardy's former bike)
                '82 GS1100G Resto project

Comment

Working...
                X