bar end mirrors ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
    Those look pretty sharp Zooks. What did they run you if you dont mind me askin?
    More than I planned to spend. Almost $100 each, although I expect they will last forever, they are solid highly polished stainless steel.

Comment

Thought I should finally get around to updating this thread. Sorry for the quality - cloudy day / crappy camera. You should get the idea though.

'Cafe Pig' with new mirrors -

Comment

And another showing her rear end -

Comment

I'll take some better pics this afternoon and update them. I really like the way this bike is progressing. It's like slowly sculpting, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zooks View Post
            I'll take some better pics this afternoon and update them. I really like the way this bike is progressing. It's like slowly sculpting, I love it.

Hey Zooks, the mirrors look great and I'm thinking of getting a set, one question tho - are they convex? It looks like it, but I'm wondering how the visibility is...

cheers mate
            D!

Comment

No they're not convex (maybe ever so slightly) but they are big enough to give a good view. They take a bit of fiddling to get them right. Once they are in position you can't move them much unless you loosen the allen screw. This is good though (I think) because it means they will not rattle loose.

Comment

Working...
              X